We’re delighted to announce that FIT has become an approved reseller of the Phonecoach range of telephone role-playing equipment.
Role-play is a vital ingredient in upskilling your frontline call-handlers. Whether you’re managing inbound, outbound, sales or service teams telephone role-play kits are an essential tool to help them develop winning call recipes to WOW your customers.
Designed specifically for contact centre trainers, freelance trainers, L&D managers, lecturers/teachers – in fact anyone who runs telephone skills sessions of any kind – these kits are highly effective both during induction training or as part of ongoing skills development.
The FIT role-play kits will help identify corrective reactions to situations whilst dramatically improving experience, confidence, telephone skills and product knowledge. You can also use role-play kits to spark brainstorming sessions, improve internal communications across teams and pin-point issues and challenges from group perspectives.
What is FIT role-play equipment?
Housed within their own travel cases these innovative, portable, laptop based telephone recording kits are ideal for telephone skills practice whether it be;
- Handling Challenging Calls
- Customer Service
- Account/Customer Retention
- Negotiation techniques
- Induction and Upskilling
- Debt collection skills
- Telesales skills
- Professional Telephone Excellence
- ……in fact just about any scenario you can think of involving business via the ‘phone
Super Easy to Use
- Simply plug your kit in any room, it only takes 5 minutes to set up and you’re ready to role-play.
- No need for WiFi or servers
- All handsets are cordless so you can split the group into different rooms up to 20 metres apart – great where space is a premium.
- Available in 6 and 12 handset options.
- Headsets to plug in for ‘handsfree’ operation is optional